Microsoft Makes it Official: InfoPath is Dead
Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Time: 10:00 a.m. Pacific / 1:00 p.m. Eastern
Duration: 1 Hour
Microsoft has finally made the formal announcement that they are no longer investing in InfoPath. Microsoft’s announcement said that: "Industry trends and feedback from our customers and partners make it clear that today’s businesses demand an intelligent, integrated forms experience that spans devices.”
Here at K2, we couldn’t agree with this statement more and are delighted that our customers have the opportunity to take advantage of K2 smartforms, a forms technology that delivers on all of these requirements and offers a whole lot more.
K2 smartforms make it easy for organizations to deliver rich, interactive electronic forms that meet the needs of today's business apps. From web-based forms design to easy data integration across key systems, SmartForms makes these forms accessible and delivers a user experience that your staff and customers expect. Regardless of your IT environment, on-premises or in the cloud, SmartForms provides an easy, fast and powerful solution to building modern business applications.
In this webinar, we will show you how to:
- Visually design web-based forms that connect to your LOB systems
- Deliver forms seamlessly integrated with SharePoint or that run as standalone applications, or both
- Easily integrate your SmartForms with workflow and reporting to deliver business process applications
- Build SmartForms connected to cloud and on-premises information in one easy to use form
- Access forms from any modern browser regardless of device
Register for this webinar to learn how you can begin to leverage SmartForms in place of InfoPath.