InfoPath retired – I need a new forms strategy!
Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. (GMT)
Duration: 1 Hour
Microsoft has made a formal announcement that they are no longer investing in InfoPath. Microsoft’s announcement said that: "Industry trends and feedback from our customers and partners make it clear that today’s businesses demand an intelligent, integrated forms experience that spans devices.”
We couldn’t agree with this statement more, and therefore would like to show how K2 smartforms make it easy for organisations to deliver rich, interactive electronic forms that meet the needs of today's business apps.
In this webinar, we will show you how to:
- Visually design web-based forms that connect to your LOB system
- Deliver forms seamlessly integrated with SharePoint or that run as standalone applications, or both
- Easily integrate your smartforms with workflow and reporting to deliver business process applications
- Build smartforms connected to cloud and on-premises information in one easy to use form
- Access forms from any modern browser regardless of device
K2 collaborated with InfoPath since it's first release, so attend this webinar to learn how you can begin to leverage smartforms in place of InfoPath.
We look forward to seeing you online!