Microsoft has finally made the formal announcement that it is no longer investing in InfoPath. In the announcement, Microsoft states that "industry trends and feedback from [its] customers and partners make it clear that today’s businesses demand an intelligent, integrated forms experience that spans devices.”
Here at K2, we couldn’t agree with this statement more. We are delighted that we can already deliver on these requirements with K2 SmartForms, a forms technology that offers the “intelligent, integrated forms experience that spans devices” plus a whole lot more.
K2 SmartForms makes it easy for organizations to deliver rich, interactive electronic forms that meet the needs of today's business applications. From web-based form design to easy data integration across your key systems, K2 SmartForms makes these forms accessible and delivers a user experience that your staff and customers expect. Regardless of your IT environment, on-premises or in the cloud, SmartForms provide an easy, fast, and powerful way to build modern business applications.
In this webinar, we will show you how to:
- Visually design web-based forms that connect to your line-of-business systems.
- Deliver forms that seamlessly integrate with Microsoft SharePoint, run as standalone applications, or both.
- Easily integrate K2 SmartForms with workflows and reports to deliver business process applications.
- Build SmartForms connected to cloud and on-premises information in one easy-to-use form.
- Access your SmartForms from any modern browser, regardless of device.