Your critical line-of-business (LOB) systems contain the information that drives your organization. The challenge is getting this information into the hands of those that need it most in a solution that business users can utilize. Critical systems are often legacy platforms that are difficult to customize, or new-age SaaS-based offerings that are overwhelming to casual users. Regardless, these systems maintain information that is crucial for business users across the enterprise to be effective, and having this information locked away is holding your organization back.
The K2 platform delivers business applications that incorporate forms, workflows, and data, and allows you to rapidly compose solutions that leverage your critical LOB information from disparate systems. Draw information from multiple systems into web based solutions. Combine these with enterprise workflows to simplify how users interact with multiple systems and deliver these solutions to end users in their own, familiar environments. Get critical information into the hands of those that need it, when they need it, so they can be more effective and make decisions that will truly impact the organization.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Use the K2 patented SmartObject framework to connect to multiple LOB systems including SQL Server, Oracle, SAP, Salesforce.com, and many others.
- Visually design enterprise forms that draw together information from multiple LOB systems, giving users all the information they need, when they need it.
- Create enterprise workflows that span disparate LOB systems and involve the right users at the right time.
- Modernize your legacy platforms without expensive customizations by creating surround solutions.
- Draw together on-premises and cloud-based data into a single solution.